Monday, May 4, 2015

It's an invitation celebration!

My business is 3 years old! I can't believe how fast time has flown and how much I still enjoy creating products for people. I guess when you finally find your niche, working doesn't feel much like work :)

I started by just doing custom invitations/cards/announcements for people and my product list has grown to include tangible items that I will ship to you. But still, digital products are what appeal to me and my customers most of all.

My digital products are so popular because I offer a custom experience for an inexpensive price (usually 5-10 dollars depending on the project). The customer and I work closely together via email or etsy convos to create a truly one of a kind look. Once satisfied, customers don't have to wait for their photo products to be mailed. They're shipped for free instantly to their email account! I send high resolution JPEG files. This allows the customer rich graphics and the ability to print their order in a variety of sizes. It also allows the customer to choose where to print--at home or at your favorite printing store where you can score great deals on printing prices). And in today's high-tech world, I've had many customers send their cards/invites/announcements purely through texting or posting on social media.

So in celebration of the 3 year anniversary of PeaBeeDesigns, I want to share with you some of my favorite custom designs I've created for people. Usually people start with an idea or a theme: a color, cartoon character, or something else that's inspired them. From there, I take their idea and turn it into a finished product.
 The personal information on each card has been changed to protect privacy.







I can't wait to see what I'll get to design next! Contact me for your next custom order! 
Remember, I do monthly freebie printables so keep checking back and don't forget to check out my etsy shop for even more digital items! Thanks for stopping by!