Saturday, April 18, 2015

A little SRING in your step: 2 free printables!

Spring is here! Where I'm from, spring means warm weather one day to a blizzard the next. Mostly, it means lots and lots of wind. My kids are begging to do some kite flying. And recently, our local high school put on a production of Mary Poppins. Ever since then, I've had songs from the show in my head. I love the let's go fly a kite song, and thought it fits perfectly with the season. This printable would make a fun tag for a gift (a kite, maybe?), a card, or just a fun reminder displayed in your own. WARNING: you may find yourself whistling this tune with a smile on your face.
To download the kite printable, click HERE
 I love simple designs like this one. It's classic and clean and look beautiful in frames as part of your seasonal decor.
to download the welcome spring printable, click HERE
If you liked this post (or any others) please like, share, and pin away! Also don't forget to take a peek in my shop. I also do custom orders. Thanks for stopping by!