Thursday, December 6, 2012

December Freebie Printable!

Another month is upon us, and with it comes a new freebie printable! For many of us, the holidays are in full swing. We are busy shopping, wrapping, baking, mailing, and if your anything like me, trying not to pull your hair out! I thought I would try to make things a little easier by creating a holiday themed printable that could be used as part of your own home decor, printed and given has a quick gift, or distributed to church groups or neighbor gifts. Merry Christmas from PeaBee Designs!

Please remember these printables, and all others from PeaBee Designs, are intended for personal or church use only. They are not to be resold or used commercially in any form.
To download the 8x10 all red print click HERE
To download the 5x7 all red print click HERE
 To download the 8x10 red and green print click HERE
To download the 5x7 red and green print click HERE

Make sure to check out my shop to see if there are any other things that could make your holidays a little easier this season! Also remember I do custom orders and custom Christmas cards! Contact me at peabeedesigns@gmail.com for more info!