Monday, July 21, 2014

MIA no more! July Freebies x2!

I know it's been pretty quiet around here the past few months, but I promise I haven't forgotten about the blog or the monthly freebies. I'm back in action and since the reason for my MIA status has been because there's a new little bun in my oven, I thought a cooking themed freebie was appropriate :)

I usually write down my weekly menu on a post it or something before I head to the grocery store. Then sometime during the week the post it gets lost and I'm left scratching my head, "what were we going to have for dinner again?" I decided to design a printable (and reusable, I'll show you how at the end of this post) menu and shopping list to stay organized.
 To download the menu printable, click HERE

I decided to set up my shopping list a little differently. Instead of grouping things by labels like "fruits" or "vegetables" I tried to group them according to where they were located in the store. I am notorious for going back and forth across the store when I was just in that section! Hopefully this will help me stay more organized and I hope it helps you too.
To download the shopping list printable, click HERE
I printed mine as a 5x7 so it would fit in my purse. I even had the thought that you could print this double sided so your menu and your shopping list were easy to find and plan. There are 3 ways to make this printable reusable:
1. Put inside a clear sheet protector
2. You can purchase self laminating pouches at office supply stores
3. Take to your local printing store and have them laminate it for you
Then, simply use a dry erase to write and then wipe off when finished!

Don't forget to check out my shop on Etsy and don't forget that I do custom orders too! If you like this post, please share/like it on facebook or pin it! It really helps small business owners get the word out!