Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Printable Round-Up

I may have outdone myself this year with Christmas printables, but I couldn't help myself.  There are so many fun sayings that I wanted to turn into prints, so instead of choosing one to feature this month, I decided to feature them all! 

Remember these can be printed in a variety of sizes and have tons of possibilities. Frame them to put in your home, print smaller versions for cards on treat plates or as part of your neighbor/teacher gifts. And please like, share, and pin this post so others can enjoy it as well! Merry Christmas!


To download the Christmas subway art, click HERE
To get the buddy the elf quote, click HERE
For the chalkboard print, click HERE

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season! I have some fun things planned for 2014 and can't wait to share them with all of you!