Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy 2013! January Freebie Printables!

Happy 2013!  Wishing you a wonderful year full of life, love, and much happiness! 

At this point in my life, it seems like all my friends are having babies. I am constantly buying baby gifts and ooohing and aaahing over all the cute baby accessories. And it always seems like, without fail, I am off to the baby shower or to deliver my gift and I realize that I have forgotten a card. RATS! Normally, I wouldn't care so much, but I loved keeping the cards from all the baby gifts I received for my kids. So instead of always going without, or hastily writing a note on piece of paper, I decided I should just have some cards up my sleeve for just an emergency as this. 

These cards are formatted to be printed on a standard-sized piece of paper. For best results, print on card stock but in a pinch, regular paper will work just fine. Just fold your paper in half and there you go--a cute card for the new mom! After doing these cards, I was inspired for so many other designs and prints for cards of all occasions, so you definitely haven't seen the last of my printable cards!
To download this card, click HERE

For this design, click HERE
For this super cute design click HERE

 And for this darling one, click HERE