Saturday, January 16, 2016

Kickstarting 2016

Apparently I needed a few weeks hiatus from blogging and my shop to recover from the holidays. But I'm back, feeling refreshed, and ready to kickstart 2016! Some of my most popular items on my etsy shop have been the items I offer as instant downloads for primary, cub scouts, achievement day girls, and young women. If you're looking for a welcome gift, a way to introduce the new theme for the year, a birthday token, or just a lesson help--jump on over to my shop and see what I have. And if you don't see anything you like I also do custom orders! I've had a blast designing primary program invitations, newsletters, binder inserts for presidencies, and so many other fun things. You've got the idea and I've got the magic to make it happen!
And stay tuned, I've got you covered for Valentine's Day! Lots of new freebie printables are coming up! Thanks for stopping by!