Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Idea and How it Works

What this is: A place where the ideas you have for sharing photos with friends and family become a reality.
The Idea: There are many popular websites that are available to help you create everything from collage prints to custom birth announcements. The problem is, they are so expensive! I recently priced birth announcements on a popular website: If I ordered 25 birth announcements at $2.09 a piece, my total would be over $50 and I still had to pay for shipping and the cost to mail them out. And what about those great ideas you see for customizable photographs? You either have to have a professional photographer do it for an outrageous price, or spend money on fancy photo softwear.
This is where I come in. I want to help you create custom photo products and unique prints for your home for less.


ABC Letter Cards
Special Occassions (birthday, anniversary, baptism, mother's/father's day, teacher appreciation)

*click on the links to jump to a section

For questions or to order contact Courtney at peabeedesigns@gmail.com